[RASMB] Autrans Pictures...

Borries Demeler demeler at bioc09.v19.uthscsa.edu
Sun Jun 16 15:21:00 PDT 2002

Greetings RASMB'ers,

I hope you all had safe trip back from the great conference at Autrans.
I have started a website with photographs from the conference. The
pictures can be found at:

http://www.biochem.uthscsa.edu/autrans/

The images are posted in a reduced size format, with links to the
full resolution copies for printing.

If you took some pictures and would like to add them to this site,
please tell me where I can download them from a fast link, or send them
to me on a CD in a format like jpg, png or gif that works directly on
a browser. Please send full-resolution images only, I can batch-reduce
them to a web-friendly format. My mail address is in the sig.

Happy browsing :-)

-Borries
---
Borries Demeler
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Dept. of Biochemistry, 7703 Floyd Curl Drive, San Antonio, Texas 78229-3900
Voice: 210-567-6592, Fax: 210-567-4575, Email: demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu