[RASMB] rotor sticking on spindle

Les Hicks hicks at ualberta.ca
Thu Jun 6 14:17:00 PDT 2002

Hi Holger,

    Thanks for the reply.  Up to this point in time, I have never applied
any form of lubricant to the spindle, but upon speaking to a Beckman service
rep regarding this problem, he advised trying a very fine coating of
spinkote or silicone based lubricant on the spindle and inside of the rotor.
I've tried it a couple times now and haven't had any more problems so far.

Cheers,

Les