[RASMB] calculation of sedimentation coefficients of protein-rna complex

pascual egea pascal at msg.ucsf.edu
Thu Dec 13 13:57:00 PST 2001

Hi dear colleagues,

I have the crystal structure of a RNA-protein complex and can generate
atomic models of various RNA-protein complexes and would like to know if
there is some programs that allow you to calculate the expected
sedimentation coefficient to compare it with my experimental sedimentation
velocity datas.
I previously used AtoB from Byron HYDRO from Garcia de la Torre for protein
structures but I would like to apply this to nucleic acid-protein complexes.

Thanks in advance

Pascal F. Egea

PhD in Structural Biology and Biophysics
University of California San Francisco
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics
513  Parnassus Avenue Box 0448 Room S-1070
CA 94143-0448 San Francisco
tel (415)-476-3937
fax (415)-476-1902
email pascal at msg.ucsf.edu