[RASMB] Searching the RASMB Archives

Walter Stafford stafford at bbri.org
Wed Nov 7 13:50:00 PST 2001

Dear RASMBers,

    I would like to draw your attention to the RASMB search engine [the
"Search All the Archives" link] on the RASMB email page at

also at

http://www.bbri.org/rasmb/rasmb.html

or just go directly to it

http://rasmb-email.bbri.org/rasmb_search.html

And I would like to encourage people to check that archive before
posting queries to the list and at the same time to encourage people not
to hesitate to post if they don't find exactly what they wanted.

The archives have been maintained since the creation of the RASMB in
1994.
We can thank Borries Demeler for doing this for us.

The archive contains an amazing amount of information and shared
knowledge.

The search engine will search both the new archives started here in
October and the older archives which span from 1994 until October, 2001.

Cheers,

Walter