[RASMB] 2002 Lorne Conference on Protein Structure and Function

Geoff Howlett ghowlett at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Nov 1 20:08:00 PST 2001

Hi All

In case some of you will be in Australia in February 2002 I draw your
attention to the 27th annual Lorne Protein Conference:

http://www.biochemistry.unimelb.edu.au/lorne/index.html

If not 2002 perhaps 2003?  I would be happy to accept suggestions for
themes and potential speakers to present to the organizing committee for
the 2003 meeting.

Best wishes

Geoff Howlett

Secretary of Lorne Conference on Protein Structure and Function
University of Melbourne
Parkville
Victoria 3010
Australia

Phone:  61 3 8344 7632
FAX:    61 3 9347 7730
E-mail:  ghowlett at unimelb.edu.au

Address for the 2002 Lorne Conference on Protein Structure and Function:
http://www.biochemistry.unimelb.edu.au/lorne/